Quality Auditor - 2nd shift
This is for the Merchandising Assembly facility in Martinsville, Va.
The Quality Assurance Auditor position inspects incoming materials, audits work in process and finished goods to assure compliance with quality standards and customer requirements.
- Inspect incoming materials to assure conformance with specifications
- Audit assembly lines during the production process ensuring compliance with work order specifications, and that the finished product meets customer requirements
- Verify compliance with cGMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Review, verify and approve production paperwork in order to facilitate release of customer shipments
- Communicate paperwork issues to operations, if necessary Record data for internal analysis of finished goods
- Communicate with Project Managers and Customers, if necessary
- Communicate Company policies, procedures, and customer requirements to other RTMD employees and to participate/assist in their development as needed
- Participate in and/or assist with internal QA audits, Customer audits, and Regulatory Agency audits as required
- Assist with and/or conduct cGmp training, if requested
- Assigned overtime is mandatory
- Other duties as assigned
Rock Tenn Company - 2 years ago