- Meet or exceed annual territory sales goal as measured by new contracted lives by working with the CIGNA Healthcare sales channel partners
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, annual; sales meeting requirements which will demonstrate strong execution of sales process.
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each sales prospect’s needs, goals, objectives, their buying and organizational influences, and their decision-making processes
- Record and manage all sales activities in SalesForce.com.
- Own the request-for-proposal (RFP) analysis and management to ensure best practices
- Develop and attend Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR)
- Represent CIGNA Pharmacy Management at finalist meetings and in the market
- Educate local brokers on the value of integration and provide on-going pharmacy information
- Engage Pharmacy Consultants. Develop business relationships and provide ongoing pharmacy information
- Remain current on PBM industry trends and competitive knowledge
- Maintain positive working relationships with internal CIGNA departments and their team members
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required. Advanced degree (Pharmacist degree) preferred.
- 5+ years experience in the PBM industry is preferred
- Proven sales success through channel sales partners is highly desired
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office; PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Strong solutions selling experience with a history of new account development
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other Sales Force Automation (SFA) applications preferred
- Demonstrated track record of quota attainment
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to define business requirements and communicate these requirements to other teams
- Must be capable of handling multiple projects and assignments concurrently, work independently and pro-actively
- Ability to work strategically with matrix partners to design presale strategies and proposals
- Ability to obtain necessary licenses.
- Acceptable driving record..
CIGNA - 9 months ago
With a significant position in the US health insurance market, CIGNA covers some 11.5 million Americans with its various medical plans. The...