Assistant Housekeeping Manager- Wyndham Mt. Vista- (Branson, MO)
- Create a positive work environment by maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity consistent with applicable regulatory standards and Wyndham Vacation Ownership values.
- Command a presence of respect and humility; demonstrating the ability to motivate and readily communicate expectations and follow up.
- Assist the Housekeeping Manager with hiring, coaching, and developing the housekeeping staff.
- Responsible for inventory, purchasing, and assisting with tracking financials.
- Must keep track of payroll and approve the hours of each staff member.
- Maintains departmental policies, standards and procedures.
- Identifies and reports maintenance related problems.
- Participate in daily operations including cleaning and inspecting of units to maintain standards.
WVO is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years related housekeeping experience
- 2+ years supervisory experience required
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, Power Point
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Able to handle stress in a fast-paced work environment.
- Able to exercise good judgment in making decisions.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, have a sense of urgency to complete projects and be detail oriented.
United States of America-MIssouri-Branson
Wyndham Vacation Resorts
Jan 28, 2013, 2:29:05 PM
Wyndham Worldwide - 2 years ago
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company engaged in offering individual consumers and business customers a range of...