The Change Solutions Group is a team of change management, communications and learning professionals who specialize in supporting the clients of Aon Hewitt's HR Business Process Outsourcing (HR BPO) business.
The Change Solutions Group is looking to source a mid-level change and communications consultant to advise our HR BPO clients on change and communications strategy and planning to support the successful implementation of outsourced HR services.
Strong preference will be given to candidates with change and communications experience in the HR space, though this is not a requirement.
The successful candidate will:
1) Advise Aon Hewitt's HR BPO clients on change and communications strategy and planning in support of significant HR BPO projects.
2) Partner with the client change and/or communications lead to:
i) Complete all in-scope change and communications deliverables, according to the Change Solutions Group methodology and toolkit.
ii) Ensure that the client team understands and implements best practice change management approaches to HR BPO implementation.
3) Be as comfortable as a strategic change and communications advisor as they would be writing key change communications.
4) Build credible relationships with internal colleagues, including project leadership, PMO, functional and technical resources.
5) Be accountable for all scope, budget and resource planning to meet desired objectives.
6) Identify change and communications up-selling opportunities on existing HR BPO clients.
A Change and Communications Consultant will typically have:
1) More than 5 years of change and communications experience with a consulting firm or Fortune 500 corporation, preferably supporting business process outsourcing and/or enterprise technology initiatives.
2) A track record of advising clients on change and communications strategy and planning, with a fluency in change management risk analysis, current and future state impact analysis, stakeholder analysis, readiness, engagement, change measurement and change communications.
3) Strong writing skills in multiple formats, including online and social media communications experience.
4) Marketing/promotional/project launch communications experience.
5) The ability to communicate complex role or process changes clearly and succinctly.
6) Excellent project management and communication (i.e., presentation and facilitation) skills.
7) Cross-over experience in learning and instructional design would be a distinct advantage.
8) Some consulting-based sales experience.
Travel may be necessary during some phases of a project. Absolute flexibility is required, and time away from home will average 25% on a typical implementation, on an as needed basis.
All positions require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon Hewitt, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon Hewitt's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon Hewitt is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, M/F/D/V
Lincolnshire, Illinois United States
Lincolnshire, IL United States
Aon plc is a multinational corporation headquartered in London, United Kingdom, that provides risk management services, insurance and...