Job Requisition Number: 69140
Category: Information Systems - Applications
Primary Location: Classified, VA, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: None
Percent of Travel Required: None
Junior Unix System Administrator to provide hands-on, subject matter expertise in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Configure and manage Unix Servers running on C-Class blade servers.
- Assist with the installation, support, and configuration of software applications/databases that run on Unix Servers.
- Develop and maintain repeatable processes documents that govern the installation, configuration, administration, and maintenance of Unix Servers.
- Monitor, evaluate, and solve potential hardware (SAN, C-Class Blades) and software performance issues.
- Write Shell/PERL scripts to automate manual tasks.
- Deploy updates and security patches to multiple systems and manage system configurations to ensure consistency
- Develop and communicate vision for system improvements then realize vision through planning, leadership, and execution.
- US Citizen with current TS/SCI CI Poly
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years experience with Red Hat Linux or other Unix.
- Knowledge and experience in UNIX scripting, automation, and architecture.
- Understanding of configuration management practices.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Experience installing and configuring Unix or Red Hat Linux .
- Knowledge and experience configuring Unix or Red Hat Linux Server security features and best practices
- Experience with 3rd party enterprise monitoring and management tools
- A working knowledge of Networking concepts (TCP/IP)
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team to solve problems
- Initiative to quickly learn and put new skills to use
- Ability and initiative to set goals and execute
- 3 years ago - save job
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...