Supports the functions of a high producing loan officer by performing clerical duties, to include verifying, compiling and completing mortgage loan application information, in addition to customer service functions. Accountabilities include Production, Administration, Marketing and Customer Service.
• Facilitate and maintain communication between loan officer, clients, branch staff, and outside vendors, as well as real estate, insurance, and closing agents.
• Oversee loan officer pipeline schedules and deadline times on all loans.
• Assist with mailings and other marketing projects.
• Assist with answering phones as needed.
• Prepare pipeline and closed loan summary reports.
• Prepare an 'items needed' list for borrowers and enter loan applicant data into processing software.
• Responsible for ordering customer credit reports as well as pricing and locking loans as requested by the loan officer.
• Maintain and update client data base information.
High School Diploma or GED
Skills and Knowledge:
• 1 - 3 years of mortgage experience preferred.
• Possess strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Intermediate computer skills including MS Excel, Outlook, and Word.
• Demonstrate a high level of organization, attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness.
• Ability to complete work in a timely manner and perform in a high production environment.
* This position will require/requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the terms of the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with Sterling Savings Bank, you will be required to either register via the NMLS registry or re-register and move your previous registration to Sterling Savings Bank’s registration rolls. Continued employment in this position with Sterling Savings Bank is contingent upon successful registration after your start date and annual re-registration thereafter. In addition, information obtained during the registration process may impact your employment with the Bank.
Office Environment – no specific or unusual physical demands.
Sterling Financial Corporation is the holding company for Sterling Bank (formerly Sterling Savings Bank), one of the largest regional...