Provide office support, secretarial and administrative services for engineering, calibrations, automation and other workgroups as assigned.
- Coordinate and perform administrative and operational support activities for the departments and staff; serve as a liaison with other departments and business units in the resolution and coordination of day-to-day administrative problems.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support for the department and staff such as screening and directing calls; sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail; assisting visitors; responding to routine inquiries; creating and maintaining department files; preparing photocopies and facsimiles; and resolving a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
- Compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents. Assist with unplanned deviations.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, events, interviews, appointments, and other activities which may include arranging facilities and catering, issuing information or invitations, and coordinating travel and lodging arrangements; organize equipment manuals.
- Establish, maintain, and update files, spreadsheets, databases, records, and other documents; develop and maintain data and perform routine analysis and calculations in the processing of data for recurring reports.
- Prepare and assist with the preparation of scheduled and ad hoc statistical and narrative reports and presentations; perform basic information gathering, analysis, and/or forecasting as directed; collect, track, interpret, and report on performance indicators. Prepare OTC monthly lean reports.
- Post, balance, monitor, and reconcile monthly ledgers and budgets, travel expense reports, etc. Requisition supplies, printing, maintenance, and other services.
- Assist in and facilitate the presentation and training of various administrative and operational processes and procedures.
- Perform other job duties as assigned. Minimum requirements Administrative/secretarial degree from technical/two-year college required – or– high school education or equivalent and at least 3 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Novartis - 2 years ago
Novartis AG, incorporated on February 29, 1996, is a Switzerland-based holding that, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the research,...