About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm (in terms of 2011 revenue). The Company has approximately 34,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit our Web site at www.cbre.com.
Our management of over a billion square feet for corporate, institutional, not-for-profit and government space users around the world delivers the highest level of customer service and value, which enables clients to focus on their core business. By partnering with our clients our approach to facilities management goes well beyond traditional service models. Our people, by applying our knowledge, technology, procurement leverage and processes, are able to customize our delivery of services to any client's culture and create a competitive advantage for the client.
- Perform troubleshooting, diagnostics and repairs on buildings.
- Complete work orders for a variety of structure and equipment repairs.
- Estimate time and materials effectively.
- Oversee and inspect the work of outside contractors.
- Order necessary materials for repair completion.
- Complete all necessary paperwork upon finalization of work order.
- Monitor, operate and provide routine maintenance to HVAC and other equipment.
- Perform daily inspection of building systems.
- Develop competence and knowledge of tools and equipment used in ground and facility maintenance.
To be considered for a position with CBRE, please apply online at http://cbre.com/careers. Click on “Search and Apply” on the left side of the screen. If a pop-up window does not open, please check your browser’s settings. On the login window either login with your existing username and password or click on “Register Today” to create one. Once you are logged in you can either apply for specific jobs or submit your general application using the link at the bottom of the page.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of related experience and/or training.
- Basic analytical skills.
- Fundamental MS Office Suite capabilities.
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving abilities.
Current CBRE employees should apply online through the myHR section of Employee Self Service.
EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
CBRE (formerly CB Richard Ellis Group) is all about location, location, location -- not to mention ubicación, l'emplacement, posizione,...