Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Houston-based Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P. is a leading supplier of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products for residential and commercial use and is a member of Daikin Industries, Ltd. . Goodman's products are predominantly marketed under the Goodman® and Amana® brand names, and are sold through company-operated and independent distribution networks with more than 950 total distribution points throughout North America. Goodman is ISO 14001:2004 accredited, an international certification that recognizes manufacturing processes and policies that are more environmentally sustainable. Daikin Industries is a Fortune 1000 company with more than 44,000 employees worldwide and is recognized as the number one HVAC manufacturer in the world. The company has manufacturing operations in 18 countries and a sales presence in more than 90 countries and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan. For more information, visit www.goodmanmfg.com .
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Maintenance Welder p osition. If y ou meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at www.careersatgoodman.com .
- Fabrication and welding of Plant infrastructure.
- Repairs to damaged equipment and facilities.
- Fabrication and welding required in support of plant improvement projects.
- Assist other trades as directed by the Maintenance Manager or his designate.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
- Competent with all measuring devices of the trade.
- Qualified to weld MIG, TIG, Stick and plasma burn.
- Qualified in vertical, horizontal and overhead welding.
- Demonstrated ability to fabricate from limited prints.
Goodman Manufacturing knows how to cool off a hot situation. The company makes heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment...