Pilot Flying J is seeking an experienced Retail General Manager to oversee our high-volume retail facilities. You will be responsible for the generation and execution of travel center and restaurant business plans to achieve established standards, sales and profit objectives as well as customer satisfaction.
The Retail General Manager will also be:
- Ensuring that customer expectations are met
- Conducting meetings with subordinate employees
- Maintaining effective vendor relationships
As a Retail General Manager for Pilot Flying J, you will build, coach, manage and develop teams from a staffing, interviewing, hiring and training standpoint.
Additional responsibilities for the Retail General Manager include:
- Driving sales
- Managing team members
- Tracking inventory
- Providing customer service
- Performing P&L analysis
Region Managers and Retail General Managers
Face to Face Interviews:
Monday, March 11th from 2pm - 6pm (Open Interview Time)
Pilot Travel Center
5625 I-80 West Winnemucca Exchange
Winnemucca, NV 89445
* Please bring a copy of your resume.
What Are We Looking For?
As a Retail General Manager, you must exemplify integrity and accountability at the managerial level as well as demonstrate excellent team leadership skills. Furthermore, you must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends and holidays.
Additional requirements of the Restaurant General Manager include:
If you have the experience we are looking for, click Apply Now! Everyone LOVES working for Pilot Flying J!
- Minimum 2-3 years of management experience in the retail, restaurant, grocery or other service industry with responsibility for financial results
- Previous management proficiency in high volume retail with P&L accountability
- Ability to create and maintain a customer focused culture
Pilot Flying J provides an extensive training program to help new hires succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment. Furthermore, you will receive compensation that is commensurate with your experience and one of the best benefits packages in the industry.
Benefits available include:
- Nationwide Medical Plan
- Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Planning with 60% Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing
Pilot Travel Centers - 24 months ago
Pilot Flying J (PFJ), formerly Pilot Travel Centers, steers truckers and other motorists to more than 550 company-owned and -operated Travel...