BASIC PURPOSE :
Perform collection calls and/or correspondence in a customer service oriented collections department. Provide customer service regarding collection issues, resolving client discrepancies, and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts.
- Work with the Collections lead in order to maintain high percentage of collections
- Correspond with identified fleets in collection to resolve in a timely fashion
- Daily, weekly, monthly tracking and reporting of resolved and outstanding funds
- Other related duties assigned as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Education :
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Some college a plus
- 2 years of Corporate Collection experience
- Credit/Fleet Card experience a plus
- Customer Service experience a plus
- A/R knowledge a plus
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- Ability to Prioritize and Multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Team Player
****COME GROW WITH LOVE’S****
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Love's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores - 13 months ago
At Love's, our people have been the key to our success since our founding more than 45 years ago. During that time, we have grown from a...