Purchasing Power is the nation’s premier employee purchase program that is offered as a voluntary benefit to help to our clients’ employees responsibly buy computers, electronics, home appliances and furniture through the convenience of payroll deduction. Based in Atlanta, we are a rapidly growing privately-held company with 150+ employees. In 2011 we achieved a 27% growth in revenue over 2010, which is on top of the 180% revenue growth from 2007 to 2010. In 2011, we ranked #7 on Georgia Trend’s “Fast 40” list of large-middle-market companies, placed on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for the fourth consecutive year, and earned an Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter Award for the third consecutive year. With a focus on employee development, business growth and a drive to succeed, Purchasing Power is an exciting environment full of opportunity and challenges. We offer competitive benefits, convenient midtown Atlanta location and a business casual work environment .
The National Account Executive will enable companies to focus on what they do best by providing them with an industry-leading voluntary benefit to increase engagement, attract/retain their valued employees, align with their strategic initiatives and stay competitive. Our National Accounts division partners with companies within the F1000 or 10,000+ employees and is in search of high energy individuals with aggressive hunting skills in a quota-driven environment. Purchasing Power understands how important our workforce is to our continued success. Our goal is to attract, motivate, and retain exceptionally talented and committed team members. That's why we are ready to invest in your personal success. We offer a comprehensive blended learning approach that combines virtual and in person training. We also provide the latest tools including Salesforce.com, Miller Heiman strategic selling, Sales Leadership Roundtable and other organizational resources to empower you to work at the most efficient and effective level.
- Cultivates a targeted list of companies within a protected geographic territory to implement solutions.
- Dedicated to selling Purchasing Power’s products and services to the F1000 and employer groups larger than 10,000 employees.
- Executes a top-down sales approach targeting CXOs, VPs and HR Directors and collaborating with existing distribution partners (Brokers, Consultants or other third party distributors) to convert National Account prospects into clients.
- Prospects the entire assigned territory by phone canvassing, foot canvassing, vertical marketing, direct mail, developing client referrals, and existing relationships.
- Develops a business plan with VP of Sales which details activities to be followed during the fiscal year which will focus on resource allocation and producing or exceeding quota.
- Maintains accurate records of all activities (calls, presentations, sales, etc.) within their assignment through companies CRM.
- Serves as a liaison between the new client and implantation support groups throughout the conversion cycle.
- Attends and participates in weekly Roll Call meetings.
- Works at improving both product and professional skills by participating in training sessions within Purchasing Power and through their own efforts.
Required Behavioral Skills:
- 7 to 10 years of experience in a quota-driven sales position, preferably in a strategic (non-commodity) sales environment (technology, outsourcing, business products, services or HR solutions).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent education.
- Excellent prospecting, presentation, and selling skills with the ability to achieve quota.
- Office productivity tool
- Complete Solutions selling course work
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Opportunity development and closer
- Prospect and Pipeline Management
- Process oriented
Preferred Skills and/or Industry Experience:
- High level of accountability
- Coachable and open to feedback
- Proficient with time management
- Positive attitude and need to win
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Open to change
- Professional and presentable
- Ideal candidate displays maturity, competitiveness, business savvy and a good work ethic.
- Fortune 1000
- Intangible service
- Benefits, Payroll, HRIS
- Carrier selling direct, m ulti-level/complex decision process
Purchasing Power - 19 months ago
Northwest Evaluation Association
Northwest Evaluation Association
- 11 days ago