Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa’s innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world’s major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
external customers. Define scope, customer impacts, back out plans.
- Administration of MySQL databases in Unix/Linux operating systems
- Will be "go to" person and SME on MySQL for team
- Perform performance analysis and tuning, advanced configurations and upgrades
- Plan and coordinate systems maintenances with multiple internal groups to ensure minimal impact to internal and
domain experts required to maintain those environments.
- Manage databases in conjunction with any number of middleware components
- Operate in complex, highly-secure, and highly-available, operations environments and interact with the technology
- Support the development and incorporation of best practices and approaches into the company´s processes and
- Provide automation solutions of manual tasks performed by infrastructure support.
- Develop solutions using available tools and technologies and assist the global team in problem resolution by hands-on
enhance service quality, service delivery and support.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to customer service, pro-active review of processes and procedures to continually
consensus on key issues.
- Build cross functional relationships across groups necessary to navigate complex builds, deployments and getting
System Development Lines.
- Work closely with areas across Visa including, Operations, Engineering, Service Product office, and Global Open
- Ensure team meets all SLA's and team objectives.
- Execute decisive action to preserve and maintain service availability, performance, integrity, capacity and security.
- Solid mastery, backed by 6 to 8 years of experience in a large enterprise, in the administration of MySQL databases
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Expertise in Master-slave and Master-slave-slave configurations.
- Knowledge in operating these databases in Unix/Linux operating systems
- Additional knowledge in other databases will be a plus
- Performance analysis and tuning, advanced configurations and upgrades knowledge will be key to this
Visa - 17 months ago
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than...