• Proactively identifies and effectively assesses improvement opportunities (productivity/efficiency gains, cost savings, etc.).
• Gathers, analyzes, and documents business requirements to drive the design and development of technology and/or process solutions.
• Leverages leading process and technology expertise to propose appropriate solution options. Translates business requirements into technology solutions.
• Clearly defines and communicates targeted functional solution via functional design specifications. Verifies technical designs satisfy functional requirements.
• Leads iterative solution design and prototyping efforts. Directs application configuration activities in support of solution delivery initiatives.
• Coordinates solution delivery activities with vendors as required. Leads solution testing efforts by developing test plans, preparing test environments, coordinating the test execution, and validating test results.
• Creates detailed system design and architecture and end-user documentation to support new system implementation efforts. Delivers training and performs knowledge transfer to team members as required.
• Plays a key role in project initiation efforts by defining project scope and supporting the development of work plans, estimates, and timelines.
• Leverages deep system and process expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting complex system/user issues to drive resolution and determine root cause.
• Leads issue resolution efforts across peer support groups, technical support teams, and vendors as required.
• Effectively coordinates and communicates issues resolution with end-users.
• Correlates related production issues and assesses trends to identify broader improvement opportunities.
• Extends technology support internationally to support global business operations.
• Adeptly facilitates/negotiates through challenging situations.
• Interfaces across all organization levels comfortably with internal business customers, technical support resources, and external business partners.
• Leads groups though effective decision making. May lead project teams or direct the activities of a given project phase.
• Develops less experienced analysts through coaching and mentoring.
• Supports team building and drives internal process improvement efforts.
• Translates broader organization strategies and objectives to technology solutions
Collabera - 22 days ago
Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000...