Maintain the calendar, appointments and schedule of the Vice President.
Provide administrative support to department management as needed.
Create and/or generate reports based on established deadlines.
Maintain record of and keep licenses, registrations, permits, etc. up to date.
Assist with the purchasing and billing processes.
Provide customer service in person, on the phone and via email.
Sort and distribute mail.
Order and organize office supplies.
Organize and assist with the preparation of meetings.
Other job related duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International
- 2 years ago - save job
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...