- Perform pre-award contract activities, contractor resourcing, interface with engineering, project and client personnel to support preparation of RFP, bid evaluation and negotiations up to award and contract execution.
- Organize and document communications and meetings with contractors.
- Perform claim evaluations.
- Must be proactive with contractors to ensure contract compliance, generation of progress,
schedules, daily and other status reports, invoices and supporting documents in a timely manner.
- Participate in project set up and procedure development.
- Administer changes to contracts.
- Perform close out of contracts, finalize outstanding contract issues, final invoices and contractor performance evaluations.
Basic Job Requirements
- 5 - 10 years relevant Contract Management experience in the home office and field locations,preferably on large construction projects.
- International experience is a plus.
Other Job Requirements
- Hands-on leadership in the field on a project or contingency environment.
- Requires strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Requires assignment mobility and flexibility.
- Requires computer literacy in both word processing and spread sheets, preferably MS Office.
- Positive attitude and open willingness to learn.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- If prior military, leadership development courses or equivalent military education (Intermediate Level Education/Staff Colleges)
Fluor Canada Ltd. - 18 months ago