The Grants Management Specialist is primarily responsible for the writing, monitoring and reporting of all grants and programs relative to the publicly funded grant awards for Unity Health Care, Inc. |
Required Education/Required Training : Bachelor's Degree in Health Care field /Master's preferred.
- Writing federal and local government grant applications and contract proposals for funds to support the work and mission of Unity Health Care
- Submitting complete reports to funding agencies to ensure compliance with all reporting requirements
- Communicating with Unity program staff regarding specific grant and contract requirements
- Monitoring grant and contract programs for compliance with relevant requirements
- Conducting review and research into prospective public funding opportunities for Unity and make recommendations regarding such opportunities
- Overseeing data gathering processes to ensure accurate information for Unity grant and contract program operations and reporting requirements
- Working jointly with the Department of Finance to ensure financial compliance of all grants
- Representing UHC at community meetings, grant/contract meetings, and conferences, as appropriate
- Performing other duties as assigned
Required Experience: 2-5 years grants management experience
Experience working with underserved or homeless populations preferred. * For correctional position-correctional experience- preferred but not required.