About Location Insight:
Since 1996, LocationInsight has helped many of the world’s most recognized brands capture online users and convert them into customers. LocationInsight applies a holistic strategy to building significant local search marketing results for large advertisers with many physical locations that include Bank of America, Western Union, American Express and Allstate. Our platform combines web and mobile locators with an integrated content management system to optimize pages for local SEO and achieve top-rank on major search engines. LocationInsight syndicates and manages local content across Google Places/MAPS, Yahoo and Bing profile pages, directories, the mobile web, social networks and external link networks.
Key Competencies / Requirements:
- Prepare annual business projection and ongoing forecast.
- Analyze monthly operating results against plan, forecast and prior periods.
- Provide analytical support to COO on key strategic and operating decisions.
- Act as business liaison to parent accounting department.
- Assist parent accounting department with LocationInsight billing and tracking of project hours.
- Provide vendor invoice coding and review.
- Provide assistance with monthly expense accruals.
- Prepare monthly business write-up and analysis including explanation of variances and relevant financial trends for COO and parent CFO.
- Develop and maintain key metrics reporting for COO and parent CFO.
We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, 401(k) with match, and open-leave policy. LocationInsight is a division of UCG. For more information and to apply, please visit our website at www.ucg.com . Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
- Four year Accounting or Finance degree.
- 2-3 years of financial analysis and/or GL accounting experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Expert level Excel skills.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.