The Assistant Director of Environmental Services (ADES) will prepare and distribute daily work assignments for each of the Supervisors. He will then be available to monitor the performance of Shift Supervisors and Environmental Services Technicians and provide assistance as necessary. The ADES as first line Supervisor, interfaces with the COR to discuss and resolve any performance issues. Long-term corrective actions or those actions involving the reallocation of resources will be coordinated through the Director of Environmental Services. The ADES serves as the Director of Environmental Services during periods of temporary absence.
• Four (4) years' experience: Three (3) years general housekeeping experience plus one (1) year of specific hospital housekeeping/environmental experience.
• International Executive Housekeeper’s Association (IEHA) Certified Member, CEH/REH or AHE CHESP Certified
• Knowledgeable of Infection Control, JCAHO and the Environment of Care Standards
• Bachelor’s Degree in Institutional Housekeeping Management or Business Management or equivalent work experience
• Possess valid driver’s license
• Pass background check and drug screening
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists in preparation of daily work assignments of all supervisors
• Monitors inventory of cleaning materials, supplies, and equipment
• Ensures adherence and implementation of Quality Control Program
• Conducts inspections to evaluate quality of services
• Completes root cause analysis of detected problems
• Recommends corrective actions when problems are detected and follows up on CPAR reports to ensure that proper training and improved procedures have been instituted
• Evening & Grave schedules/Area assignments
• Equipment control & Maintenance
• Communicate floor care with floor supervisor
• Assists Director of Environmental Services with Human Resources related issues
Working Conditions Works in office areas as well as throughout the facility. Sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of 25 pounds.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
J&J Maintenance (doing business as J&J Worldwide Services) is a government contractor providing base operation and support services...