CLINICAL NURSE COORDINATOR, Operating Room, Full-Time DAYs
Are you an OR nurse that is ready to take the next step in your career? Are you tired of commuting between the city and the suburbs and spending hours in the car?
GlenOaks Hospital in Glendale Heights may be exactly what you need to jumpstart your career in Nursing Leadership.
The Clinical Coordinator position at GlenOaks Hospital is responsible for the coordination of delivery of patient care and monitoring plan of care along with specific leadership functions for the OR under the direction of the
Surgical Services Director.
The Clinical Coordinator for the OR provides leadership, makes decisions and sets goals to assure that the unit meets or exceeds the defined standards of care for the unit and patients served
This highly visible role is considered a member of the leadership team and will serve on unit councils and shared governance committees in accordance with this level of position.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Current Illinois RN licensure.
- CPR certification required.
- ACLS Required
- 3 Years of OR Experience is required
- Key skills include: excellent communication skills, assessment, effective follow-through, decision making, independent judgment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of management and clinical skills essential to the efficient operation of various surgical specialties
- Ability to assess daily schedule and workflow as it related to appropriate staff and equipment
- Ability to relate as a team member.
- Experience with patient and/or staff education.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to use various instruments, machines, tools, equipment and work aids as necessary to perform job duties.
- 1-2 years of leadership experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Adventist GlenOaks Hospital
Jan 23, 2013, 10:41:43 PM
Adventist Health System - 2 years ago
The hospitals of Adventist Midwest Health do more than care for our patients’ physical needs. With a mission of “Extending the...