We are seeking an individual with the skills and experience to effectively maintain and retain existing customers by building long-term client relationships.
This successful candidate for this position will:
- Conduct calls with potential customers for the purpose of determining how our products and services can help them meet their needs.
- Generate sales quotes and proposals for add on products.
- Demonstrate add-on products for existing customers.
- Conduct informational online sessions (webinars) about industry topics that relate to our products and services.
- Assist Account Executives with monitoring sales funnel.
- Enter new leads, prospective customer data, log calls and sales related information into CRM database.
- Maintain and expand customer contact information in CRM database.
- Verify customers who are willing to act as references for EMS products and services.
- Seek opportunities to expand the use of current products and sell other products and professional services to existing customers.
- Close and process orders for add-on products and services.
- Answer customer inquiries for support, training and billing.
- Coordinate with professional services department for delivery of services.
- Ensure customer success with product by staying in regular contact with customers.
- Learn about customer successes with the product; records and shares this information with the sales team.
- Assist sales teams Regional Account Executives as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of two to three years related work experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations; the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals; and the ability to present information and respond to client inquiries.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- An intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software, Internet Explorer and CRM contact management systems; knowledge of EMS Software a strong asset.
In return, we provide:
- Excellent benefits package including medical and 401(k)
- Competitive compensation package
- Gorgeous office and easygoing, team-oriented work environment
- Opportunity to sell for the market leader in our space
- Long list of references to use when selling
- Opportunity to work in the software industry
- Opportunity for advancement
Healthcare, 401(k), Vision, Dental, FSA, SLD/LTD, Aflac, and Health club reimbursement
Dean Evans and Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Event Management Systems by Dean Evans and Associates - 13 months ago