Performs independent nursing functions and delegated medical functions in accordance with accepted practice standards as defined by the Colorado Board of Nursing. The registered nurses assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care.
· Evaluates health status through the ongoing collection and assessment of health data.
· Performs health teaching and health counseling
· Provides therapy and treatment that is supportive and restorative to life and well-being either directly to the patient or indirectly through consultation with, delegation to, supervision of, or teaching of others.
· Executes delegated medical functions.
· Refers patients as needed for further evaluation or treatment.
· Reviews and monitors therapy and treatment plans.
· Documents in accordance with hospital and regulatory guidelines.
Uses resources as needed.
Graduate of an approved school of nursing required.
Current Colorado (or compact state) RN licensure.
Current ACLS, BLS & NRP certification.
1 year of high volume L&D experience
BSN or MSN.
At Exempla we believe our patients deserve nothing but our very best. If excellence inspires you and belonging motivates you, we welcome you to join us. We are Exempla Healthcare!
Exempla Healthcare - 2 years ago