Act as lead finance business partner for the Austin operations and quality management teams, establishing plant goals, identifying and verifying cost improvement opportunities,
linking operational measures, metrics and processes impacting the financials; and driving continuous improvement. Direct the
financial planning and forecasting processes, utilizing models and ensuring linkage to operational plans. Responsible for all financial accounting and reporting activities, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures; and individual and team professional development.
1. Finance business partner supporting profit plan achievement.
2. Development of annual Plan and monthly LBEs linked to tactical operational plans, using proven models, whereupon risk is properly identified and highlighted.
3. Business relations: LEAN support, identification of cost savings opportunities, understands linkage between operational and financial performance, established plant goals and KPI targets, etc.
4. Drive continuous improvement through utilization of tools such as performance boards, daily financial reports, LEAN OEE metrics, etc. Embrace the LEAN culture.
5. Accurate and timely financial reporting with no surprises.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required. MBA and/or CPA certification preferred.
Experience: At least 12 years of combined accounting and financial business partner support experience, preferably some of it in a manufacturing plant. Solid track record of advancement and organizational leadership.
Hospira helps hospitals heal the hurting. The company makes specialty injectable pharmaceuticals (primarily generics) including...