Jump at this opportunity to grow and be a part of a company with an outstanding reputation for client, employee, and community excellence. Since 1994, iCorps Technologies has delivered outstanding managed solutions and superior IT consulting services. Our client base ranges from small/mid-sized businesses to Enterprise level companies in various industries. Picture yourself at iCorps Technologies being a thought leader and innovative thinker by leveraging your knowledge and experience to support dynamic and diverse organizations.
Our clients are small and mid-sized companies in diverse industries such as biotechnology, advertising, venture capital, and architecture. We currently have an extraordinary opportunity for a Network Operations Center (NOC) Supervisor.
This newly created; hands-on NOC Supervisor will oversee the network operations center and ensure the highest level of client satisfaction. Supervisory responsibilities include but are not limited to developing performance based metric to ensure service level agreements are being met and superior services are being delivered. The NOC Supervisor will be responsible for delivering internal training, developing best practices and policies, providing technical direction, scheduling of all shifts and oversight to the network operations team, as well as supporting internal IT systems.
- Ensure team surpasses customer expectation
- Organizes, directs and monitors daily activities of Client Services staff and provides oversight of the day-to-day activities of IT department
- Tier I and Tier II Help Desk Support with Tier III abilities
- Distributes workload to help desk team; monitors and reviews performance
- Performs help desk duties as needed
- Assists in the implementation and installation of new service offerings
- Monitors service calls to observe help desk staff's demeanor, technical accuracy and conformity to company policies; provides feedback as needed
- Monitors and analyzes productivity of help desk staff; generates reports based on analysis
- Maintains records of help desk requests
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of company product information
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Minimize needs for after-hours/weekend support by implementing tools and maintains infrastructure
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in delivering IT services in a technical environment
- Deep understanding of technologies including, but not limited to:
- Windows Server
- Exchange Server
- Experience as a lead in a small to mid-technical team
- Have a hands-on work style, be a team player and always willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done