I am looking for a Training Admin for an 18 month contract position with Raytheon in Troy, Michigan. Must be an US citizen and meet the requirements for this position. Must have Microsoft Office Suite and Lotus Notes
If you meet the requirements, please send your resume to Marsha_Gephart@geologics.com and I will send you the proper forms for submittal.
- Troy, MI
Start Date: 11 MAR 13
End Date: 28 AUG 14
Max Hourly rate: up to $15.71 DOE
Location: 1919 Technology Dr., Troy, Michigan 48083
Administrator - Training Delivery Support
This position is required to independently execute and coordinate a variety of tasks with minimum supervision. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: • Processes and inputs instructor schedules, class rosters, and course survey information • Coordinates Fleet Vehicle transactions and administers insurance, fuel cards, registration process • Monitors fleet vehicle usage in accordance with company policies and processes, generates reports
• Ordering, shipping and tracking Tools, Equipment, and Supplies and updating customer inventory database
• Maintains Master Courseware List for curriculum department and enters course information into the Learning Management System
• Drafts and distributes communications to the field for program changes and course launches
• Administers access to Learning Management System
• Assists team members in resolving training administrative needs
• Supports activities related to corporate training, and on/off boarding of team members • Creates and distributes promotional fliers to raise awareness of course offerings
• Creates and distributes monthly reports, ad hoc reports, and annual surveys
• Plan and coordinate annual conferences and customer meetings
• Uploads course material to FTP sites, works with print vendor regarding course releases (US & Canada)
• Ability to prioritize and complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Ability to perform effectively in a fast paced environment with short timelines and set deadlines
• Demonstrated self-starter, ability to independently resolve problems, and attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Lotus Notes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated experience with complex calendar management, meeting and events scheduling and coordination, preparing/reconciling expense reports, and being able to compile and prepare data reports
• Ability to learn quickly and make suggestions to improve processes
• The ability to adapt to a fast-paced, flexible, team, work environment
• Experience with survey tools; preferably Survey Smart and/or logic path workflow structure.
• Experience with leading small teams and managing projects Required Education:
• A high school diploma is required.
GeoLogics is a 23 year old technical services company headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, with 8 regional offices distributed throughout the country. The Company provides software, IT and engineering services, mission critical solutions, and technical support primarily to the Defense and Aerospace industry, various agencies of the
U.S.federal government and commercial clients. GeoLogics specializes in the areas of engineering, IT, communications, software, systems development and research and development.
The GeoLogics Employee Benefits Program (EBP) reflects our abiding interest in and commitment to meeting the needs of our diverse workforce and providing financial security for both our employees and their families. GeoLogics offers an exceptionally competitive array of benefits for our employees, including: Health Insurance (w/ Dental & Vision), Life & Disability Insurance, Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Accounts, PTO, and a Retirement 401k Plan.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.geologics.com
GeoLogics Corporation is an equal opportunity employer
GeoLogics Corporation - 12 months ago