Provides a wide range of services under the direction of a licensed Speech/Language Pathologist.
1. Performs speech/language evaluations under the direction of a certified Speech Pathologist.
1. Uses appropriate evaluation techniques according to patient's developmental age and presenting problem. 2. Assess all areas of communication/feeding including receptive/expressive language, articulation, voice, fluency and oral motor skills. 3. Demonstrates competency in administration of selected assessment tools.
2. Provides intervention/therapy under the direction of a certified Speech Pathologist.
1. Develops a treatment plan based on patient's initial diagnosis. 2. Adjusts treatment plan based on on-going diagnosis/evaluation.
Generates appropriate documents for recordkeeping, reporting and referrals.
1. Completes the in or out patient medical record, including appropriate approved forms, as directed. 2. Composes a complete and organized report utilizing appropriate language and including relative educational materials within one week of the evluation for medical records, referral source and other service providers. 3. Completes and routes charge sheets as directed.
1. Completes other duties as assigned that are associated with the position and are commensurate with the incumbent's knowledge and experience.
As the only pediatric medical center in the state, Arkansas Children's Hospital (ACH) serves the youngest Razorbacks from birth to age...