Our marketing agency client is seeking a Content Marketing Strategist for an opportunity in their Milwaukee office. This will be a 3-6 month contract to start off (with possibility for extension or conversion to full-time).
- Guide the strategic development of in-store digital creative for Fortune 500 clients in the automotive, consumer electronics and general retail sectors
- Effectively translate brand and consumer insights into digital content that will impact shopper behavior and show measurable ROI
- Shepherd content from concept to deployment, so flexibility and the ability to work with a diverse group of creative and digital teams is essential
- Develop and manage annual content plans for our clients, analyzing performance metrics to recommend ongoing program enhancements, and staying on top of the latest trends in digital merchandising.
For consideration, please submit a Word or PDF resume.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Experience in an advertising / marketing agency setting is strongly preferred
- Strong experience in digital content strategy and development, including creation of content plans, integration of consumer insights, digital concept development, coordination with creative team and developers, gathering and management of digital assets, strategic direction during concept development, measurement/ analytics
- Outstanding portfolio showcasing a variety of successful and relevant digital programs - touch-screen applications, web sites, email marketing, mobile marketing and/or social media apps.
- Great communicator and presenter
- Strong attention to detail and process
- Able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
iCIMS Social Distribution
- 3 years ago - save job
When it comes to information technology, Starpoint Solutions can help you pinpoint success. The company provides a variety of IT-related...