Lowes Companies is looking to hire Human Resources Managers.
Human Resources Managers (HRMs) lead a store team of 100+ associates, and are primarily responsible for managing the day-to-day human resource needs to ensure superior customer service.
Perform a variety of duties, such as:
- Employee recruitment, training and benefits administration
- Motivating associates to provide the very highest level of customer service
- Developing and coaching individuals
- Supervising training and performance management initiatives
- Maintaining location compliance with all state and federal employment laws
Placement is within a Region. Geographic flexibility is preferred. Opportunity to work at various locations throughout the country.
OneWire Inc. - 3 years ago
No longer a low-profile company, Lowe's Companies has evolved from a regional hardware store operator into a nationwide chain of home...