SKILLS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Establish account enrollments and oversee the planning, implementation and database functions. Provide support to product implementation process to achieve client contract fulfillment by coordinating with client contracts, brokers, consultants and carriers, business analysts and internal functional areas to achieve a timely and efficient online benefit enrollment process.
- Assist in project management of enrollment site creating projects.
- Serve as primary liaison between Home Office, employer and field sales staff and provide technical assistance for Home Office and Field Sales staff throughout the enrollment process.
- Complete account enrollments and project implementation process and provide coordination for all enrollment needs. May establish site inventory document, systems set up, development of database processes and administration tool setup. May complete site inventory document, coordinate marketing and brochure materials and assist in the development of site table structure.
- Support the enrollment implementation team and the field sales staff for projects and all customer service needs. Resolve issues and provide technical expertise for field sales staff regarding the enrollment database.
- Develop and analyze reports and other documents relating to the enrollment process including ongoing project status provided to the implementation manager.
- Coordinate with internal and external customers to complete the assigned implementation duties for client/contract fulfillment. Obtain and maintain database information regarding active accounts.
- Analyze, audit and convert data after an enrollment to provide an electronic file in the format required by the customer, payroll and or third party vendor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Proficiency with PC Windows-based software, including all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analysis and interpretation skills.
- Strong knowledge of file transfers, text files and merge capabilities.
- Section 125 knowledge.
- Good time management skills.
American Fidelity Assurance Company is a unique, family-owned organization providing insurance products and financial services to education...