Senior Consultant, Interior Architect & Experience Design
Senior Consultant Interior Architect & Experience Design
Philips Healthcare, Andover Massachusetts, USA
Philips Design Healthcare
Our global creative forces of some 500 professionals is located in our studios in North America, Europe and Asia and are recognized with around 100 international design awards every year. We invite you to use your analytical thinking, creative talent and spatial design sensibilities to support the creation of meaningful and innovative healthcare solutions.
The Ambient Experience team
Be part of a dynamic team consulting directly with clients across America to develop new spatial designs and experience solutions within health care environments improving the patient experience and staff workflow. We create innovative solutions encompassing interior architecture, lighting and clinical workflow design to solve challenges in healthcare for both now and the near future.
What we Offer
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative and creative environment in which you can rapidly grow your experience and career working within the meaningful world of Healthcare designing the spaces and services of both today and tomorrow.
Your role will focus on new solutions that improve patient outcomes and save lives.
You will have the opportunity to travel domestically for customer engagements and internationally for strategic activities.
Report to the Creative Director and help to lead a dynamic team
Collaborate with people researchers and other designers
Coach, Train and Mentor other designers in the team
Manage large customer projects and strategic initiatives
We are looking for
- Travel to Hospitals nationwide for experience design consulting
- Design spaces and experiences within health care environments
- Create relevant and meaningful new concepts and solutions
- Create and deliver compelling visual and business presentations
- Lead Consulting engagements with Customers and Executives
Example Ambient Experience links:
- Degree such as Interior architecture or Industrial design
- Strong spatial design and appropriate visualization skills
- 8+ years of relevant spatial design and consulting experience
- Strong sketching and development capabilities
- Good linear analytical skills, converting insights into solutions
- High proficiency in both 2D and 3D design software
- Collaborative team player, sense of humor is a must
- Good business skills and strong consulting capability
- Self-Motivated, Pro-active thinker with leadership skills
- Passion about health care and the role of design
- Must have documentation to work in the United States
Philips is an equal opportunity employer
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Philips Global - 4 months ago
Philips is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people's lives through timely innovations.. With sales of EUR...