Richfield Hospitality, Inc. is a leading hotel management company with a premier track record of maximizing profitability and improving asset values for hotel owners. From hotel operations and property management to electronic distribution and interactive marketing, Richfield achieves superior operating results through its strong commitment to guests, associates and owners.
The Sheraton Chapel Hill, fresh off a multi-million dollar total renovation, welcomes you to a completely updated experience. Our premier, full service hotel is off of Franklin Street with easy access to the UNC Campus - an ideal base for exploring the Triangle area. We're also just a few minutes from the Raleigh/Durham International Airport and convenient to many corporate offices.
The Room Attendant provides housekeeping services to all guest rooms according to the policies and procedures established by Richfield. Provides exceptional quality housekeeping services to enhance the overall guest experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counter and floor surfaces.
- Strip and make beds and change bed linens.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges and shelves thoroughly.
- Makes up rollaway beds and cribs in a vacated room and notifies house attendants for them to be properly stored.
- Vacuum entire room thoroughly.
- Empty all trash, replacing trash liners if applicable.
- Replenish amenities, linens and supplies in guest room.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Ensure neat and organized housekeeping closet on the assigned guest floor.
- Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
- Sign for room keys and obtain housekeeping cart.
- Restock housekeeping cart for the following day.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all guest requests.
- Practice chemical safety rules and follows procedures for needles and other hazardous materials.
- Report all suspicious persons, activities or hazardous conditions to the Security Department.
- Turn in all items found in employee's working area to Hotel Lost and Found department.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Eligible for Incentive:
Required Skills and Requisites
At Richfield, we are dedicated to creating and sustaining meaningful hospitality careers for our associates. We support our associates with highly competitive salaries, outstanding health benefits, extensive training and development programs, promotion from within the organization, and a positive team-based culture where people make the difference.
- Strong communication skills.
- Service orientation. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred.
Richfield Hospitality - 2 years ago