JAKKS Pacific, Inc., a leading designer and marketer of toys and consumer products, with a wide range of products that feature some of the most popular brands and children's toy licenses in the world, currently seeks an energetic, self-starter for the role of Sr. Financial Analyst for their Malibu Headquarters .
- Financial Analyst will work in visible role with exposure to senior management.
- Responsible for reports and analysis on actual versus forecast on a weekly basis
- Provide ad hoc reports
- Assist in preparing Board of Director meeting slide decks.
- Ability to determine which variances to research
- Ability to provide relevant information to senior management in order for them to make sound business decisions
- Coordinate with various departments to obtain quarterly forecast.
- Run a weekly sales and margin report from JDE and compare to prior week’s report.
- Variance analysis.
- Quarterly Board of Director meeting slide deck preparation
JAKKS Pacific offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan to include a 401K plan, fun work environment, and an excellent career growth opportunity while working with a dynamic team who loves what they do and for a Company that ultimately makes children smile, play and succeed!
- BS, BA in Finance or Related Degree
- Expert Level MS Excel Skills
- JD Edwards Experience a plus
- 3+ Years FP&A Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of the entertainment and/or consumer products industry
- Prioritization skills needed to meet strict deadlines
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
Please send us your resume and salary requirements to . Submissions, which do not include salary requirements, will not be considered.
JAKKS Pacific is ready to rumble. JAKKS, one of the US's top toy companies, makes and sells action figures (including licenses for...