JAKKS Pacific, Inc., a leading designer and marketer of toys and consumer products, with a wide range of products that feature some of the most popular brands and children's toy licenses in the world, currently seeks an energetic, self-starter for the role of Sr. Financial Analyst for their Malibu Headquarters .
- Financial Analyst will work in visible role with exposure to senior management.
- Responsible for reports and analysis on actual versus forecast on a weekly basis
- Provide ad hoc reports
- Assist in preparing Board of Director meeting slide decks.
- Ability to determine which variances to research
- Ability to provide relevant information to senior management in order for them to make sound business decisions
- Coordinate with various departments to obtain quarterly forecast.
- Run a weekly sales and margin report from JDE and compare to prior week’s report.
- Variance analysis.
- Quarterly Board of Director meeting slide deck preparation
JAKKS Pacific offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan to include a 401K plan, fun work environment, and an excellent career growth opportunity while working with a dynamic team who loves what they do and for a Company that ultimately makes children smile, play and succeed!
- BS, BA in Finance or Related Degree
- Expert Level MS Excel Skills
- JD Edwards Experience a plus
- 3+ Years FP&A Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of the entertainment and/or consumer products industry
- Prioritization skills needed to meet strict deadlines
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
Please send us your resume and salary requirements to . Submissions, which do not include salary requirements, will not be considered.
Monster - 8 months ago
JAKKS Pacific is ready to rumble. JAKKS, one of the US's top toy companies, makes and sells action figures (including licenses for...