ABOUT THE COMPANY:
TeleCommunication Systems, Inc. (TCS) is a leading provider of mission-critical wireless data solutions to government customers, public safety, and carriers.
TCS produces wireless data communications technology solutions that require proven high levels of reliability. TCS' wireless data offerings include secure deployable communication systems and engineered satellite-based services; location-based wireless and VoIP Enhanced 9-1-1 services; messaging and location service infrastructure for wireless operators; and commercial location applications, like traffic and navigation, using the precise location of a wireless device.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
TCS is looking for professional instructors to deliver Computer Network Operations (CNO) training.
Primary Duties :
- Deliver highly technical CNO training in a military training environment, consisting of lectures, labs, exercises and other delivery methods.
- Assist with developing CNO training curriculum (lecture content, student/instructor guides, exams, exercises, simulations, etc.)
Education/Experience Requirements :
TeleCommunication Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Recent experience teaching CNO-related topics
- Operational experience in CNO (preferably within the Department of Defense or Intelligence Community)
- Experience in curriculum development and design
- Experience with any or all of the following technologies and subject matter:
- ROC Operator
- Active exploitation
- DoD and IC CNO organizations, capabilities, processes
- Computer Programming/Scripting
- Networking and Network Security
- Logic and Discrete Math
- Packet Analysis
- Intrusion Analysis
- SIGINT Analysis
- Computer Network Defense
- Computer Network Attack
- Penetration Testing
- Wireless (802.1x) technologies
- Windows Security
- UNIX/LINUX Security
- Virtual Machines
- Computer Forensics
- Malware Analysis