CareMore is looking for dynamic individuals to join our team! CareMore is a leading healthcare system specializing in providing a complete, pro-active health care experience to Senior Americans. CareMore strongly believes in our innovative and caring vision to lead the next generation of health care and we look for candidates that share in our passion. As a leader in senior healthcare for over 20 years, our vision is to significantly improve the lives of Medicare recipients by employing a dedicated staff of professionals who are passionate about changing lives. When you join CareMore, we’ll give you every opportunity to make a real difference. Be More with CareMore.
Responsible for providing supervision and leadership to the administrative and non-physician clinical staff of a large care center. Performs the responsibilities of a medical assistant on a limited basis (20% or less of their time). Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Implements and monitors operational/office policy and procedures.
- Ensures office processes are efficient, supports the care center, and enhances patient satisfaction and retention.
- Analyzes daily office operations and utilization of resources.
- Maintains appropriate staffing levels and morale.
- Interacts with regional manager to facilitate office operations to meet company objectives.
- Conducts monthly staff meetings.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
Once an offer is accepted, all external applicants are subject to a background investigation
and if appropriate, drug testing. Offers of employment shall be contingent upon
passing both the background investigation and drug testing (if required).
- Requires a high school diploma
- 3 years of experience in a physician office including working knowledge of managed care and Fee-For-Service reimbursement requirements.
- Medical Assistant Certification as required.
- LPN or LVN license preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Ofice skills
- Next Gen experiencfe is a plus, or any experience with an EMR system
*Current WellPoint associates: All referrals must be submitted through the formal
associate referral process on WorkNet. Official guidelines for the associate referral
program can be found in My HR.
CareMore - 19 months ago
WellPoint, Inc. (WellPoint) is a health benefits company serving 35 million medical members, as of December 31, 2008. The Company is an...