Now Hiring: |
Telemarketing/ Sales/ or Call Center Experience a PLUS - not required!
Bring your skill set and gift of gab to the company to us and be rewarded for your efforts! We at United Recovery Systems, LP will show you how to make money in a NEW CAREER helping others!!
Experienced Debt Collectors: Bring your skills to the company with the HIGHEST commission pay out in the industry - GET WHAT YOU ARE WORTH by inquiring TODAY!
Please call our job-line (800) 439-1247 to schedule an appointment or inquire on line in our career center. WWW.UNITEDRECOVERYSYSTEMS.COM.
Walk-Ins welcome Monday through Friday, from 8am to 2pm.
Candidates must be able to work two late nights (10am to 7pm), three mornings (6am to 3pm) and every other Saturday (6am to 10am).
For career opportunities outside of Arizona … please visit our company website to explore the positions in Texas and Oklahoma! www.unitedrecoverysystems.com
To perform any job above successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· MUST have a solid recent work history.
· Must possess strong negotiation, problem solving, and probing skills that are utilized in a professional manner.
· Assertive, clear and concise written/oral communication skills.
· Self Motivated and dependable.
· Good telephone communication techniques and ability to be on the telephone for long periods of time.
· Ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast paced, goal driven environment.
· Proficient PC and typing skills.
· Must be able to comply with all state, federal and company rules and policies.
CareerBuilder - 2 years ago