St. Louis Business Journal named SSM Health Care - St. Louis winner of “Best Places to Work” award!
Under general supervision, is responsible for assisting the physician and/or nurse with patient care. This includes, but is not limited to scheduling tests or procedures, preparing specimens, and properly maintaining the patient medical record.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
- High School plus specialized training (minimum of 6 months)
- Certified Medical Assistant is preferred.
- Experience with Electronic Health Records preferred
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- High level of motivation to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to multitask and have strong attention to detail.
- Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
”Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time off
- And much, much more!
SSM Health Care - 2 years ago