Executive Team Leader - Asset Protection - Northeastern PA(Job Number: ASS0001G4)
JOIN US AS AN EXECUTIVE TEAM LEADER - ASSETS PROTECTION
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Assistant Manager - Loss Prevention
About This Opportunity
Use your business, leadership and people skills to inspire exceptional performance. Maximize sales and profits for your Target store. Ensure great guest service and team member satisfaction. Create a fast-paced, energetic environment that delivers a consistent Target brand experience for team members and guests.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Executive Team Leader - Assets Protection, you'll take the lead as you…
- Keep our stores safe and secure against loss from theft and fraud
- Initiate investigations and inter interviews
- Assist with recruiting and hiring of the assets protection team
- Maintain positive working relationships with local political, education and law enforcement officials and agencies
- Drive a safeness culture focused on prevention by ensuring store leadership is trained on assets protection best practices
- Act as leader on duty on a rotating basis by responding to guest and team concerns, opening and closing the store and ensuring all Target property and personnel are secure
- 4-year college degree
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40lbs
- Ability to work flexible work hours including some nights and weekends
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania
- 2 years ago - save job
Target Corporation operates Target general merchandise stores with an assortment of general merchandise and food items, as well as...