Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination of admissions to the facility through
- Developing and maintaining relationships with area
- Verifying insurance coverage through computer
systems or verbal authorization.
- Conducting tours of the facility for all outside
- Superior interpersonal, communication skills and
- Ability to cultivate working relationships both
inside and outside the facility.
- Ability to organize and ensure completion of
- A minimum of two years of experience in Healthcare,
specifically in the Long Term Care Industry -
preferred but not necessary.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of successful
business-to-business sales experience.
- Demonstrated selling, entrepreneurship, and
organizational skills with strong focus and
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business,
Communications, or related field is preferred.
HealthBridge Management - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard