Abilene, Texas offers a high quality of life both professionally and personally.
2 BC/BE Nephrologist(s) physician needed to join a senior Nephrologist and practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered. Candidates must be licensed in Texas or eligible. Private practice model available. Relocation, marketing, sign-on bonus and stipend can be offered.
• 2 different Private Practice opportunities available
• Attractive first year Income Guarantee
• Full partnership track can be offered in the second year
• Sign-on bonus (up to $25K)
• Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
• Marketing (3 weeks)
• Potential for monthly stipend final 12 months of training (up to $2K/month)
• Potential for Student Loan repayment
• Call group at 1 in 4 (fully recruited)
• Short ramp up time: Need coverage for up to 150 dialysis patients
• Three Dialysis units can be found within the community
• Hendrick Medical Center offers an acute dialysis center with volumes of up to 3,000 patients per year
Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the Arts. Population is 116K in town with over 350K draw. The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family.
Hendrick Health System in Abilene, Texas serves as the hub for healthcare services in the Texas Midwest. Founded in 1924, it is now licensed for 504 beds and offers a broad spectrum of services ranging from prenatal and birthing services to retirement living and hospice care. You will find most medical and surgical specialists are on staff to assist in the care of your patients
Appropriate candidates please respond with CV. All inquires will be handled in a confidential manner.
- 2 years ago - save job