The Director of Financial Aid manages the daily operations of a fast-paced Financial Aid Office. This position reports to the Vice President for Enrollment Management and is responsible for administering the University’s financial aid program in accordance with all federal, state, and institutional regulations and policies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership, strategic planning, and administration for the Title IV federal aid programs, the university’s scholarship program, state funded financial aid programs, and veterans’ benefits.
- Administer all federal, state, and institutional funds for undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Develop the University’s financial aid strategy in support of enrollment, retention and degree completion goals.
- Develop and implement the University’s financial aid policies and procedures.
- Monitor compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Contribute to student satisfaction through the delivery of quality customer service in all aspects of the administration of financial aid.
- Ensure the University has exception-free financial aid audits.
- Collaborate with University departments, including Admissions, Business Office, Registrar Office, and Advancement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work from roughly 8:00 to 4:30 daily, Monday through Friday. Some evening and weekend work as necessary. Christian Brothers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred.
- Seven years experience working in financial aid administration at a four-year, regionally accredited institution, four of which must be at an associate director or equivalent level, or above.
For consideration send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.