At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Dealer Services (DS)
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Dealer Services we offer integrated computing solutions to over 27,000 auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle and heavy equipment dealers in nearly 90 countries worldwide. To succeed, we invest in technologies, programs and our people to continually improve the way we service and help our clients run their businesses. ADP is recognized as an innovation leader, and is on the Forbes list of the top 100 Most Innovative Companies in the World and is ranked in the Top 50 on IDG's Computerworld list of the 100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology (IT).
The focus of this position is to develop processes that define how the Training Implementation Utilization conducts business.
It is necessary to understand the effects the advice or service is likely to have in the client's situation. Ensuring that the process best fits with the client's goals and intentions is an important responsibility.
- Duties/responsibilities - Managing projects in alignment with the Process Engineering Readiness Framework including:
- Project Content - Developing the appropriate objectives, value and overall Training Implementation Utilization strategies for a project.
- Documentation - Defining the supporting documentation requirements for a project
- Training - Defining the respective training requirements for a project (both internal external clients)
- Metrics - Defining the measuring criteria used to measure a project's success.
- Tools - Determining the appropriate tools and technologies
- Associate Measures - Determining how a project potentially impacts associate evaluations
- Financial Impact - Identifying the planned financial impacts of the project
- Workforce Management - Identifying potential staffing and scheduling impacts of a project.
- Objectives are established but work is done independently. Considerable independence of action is required. Standards and guidelines are general. Results are reviewed for overall adherence to established or planned objectives and policies.
- Provides service quality that is based on anticipation of client needs and informing clients/contacts of possible events, in areas relevant to one's specialty, as well as the consequences of those events.
You have authority to take whatever action is deemed advisable or necessary. May initiate and carry out the action but should advise a superior of the action taken. Must inform manager of all non-routine situations.
Decision making and recommendations involving risk to quality and client satisfaction, must be escalated to the Manager or Director, Training & Implementation.
The results of decisions, actions or advice typically affect current operations or short-term results of several projects.
Problems are apparent but precise identification of the nature of the problem may require further inquiry or search. Solutions require interpretation of information with independent judgment.
You have authority to take whatever problem-solving action is deemed advisable or necessary. May initiate and carry out the action but should advise a superior of the action taken. Must inform superior of all non-routine situations.
Analytical reasoning used in the job tends to be equally routine and non-routine.
Breaks down simple and complex tasks into manageable parts in a systematic manner.
Recognizes several likely causes of events. Anticipates obstacles and thinks ahead about next steps.
Required to plan larger implementation projects involving multiple ADP organizations.
The job requires the coordination of activities, information, material or other resources for any assigned implementation projects. The priorities of the job may need to be changed to meet multiple and conflicting demands on time and effort.
Communication: Employees in Training Implementation Utilization. Employees in other departments,
Training Implementation Utilization Management, and outside Customers/Clients.
Innovation/Creativity: Facilitating meetings, formatting documents, organizing materials for any assigned project.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
Education: Bachelor Degree or Equivalent Experience
- 3-5 years Process Engineering and Project Management
- Experience leading teams from across multiple functional organizations
- Six Sigma methodology
Benefits to a Career at ADP:
At ADP, our associates are the key to our success! At ADP you will enjoy a vibrant and diverse organization with exceptional leadership committed to providing every associate with career building opportunities. Our environment is fast paced and dynamic with work/life initiatives that allow for individual goals to be realized.
ADP offers excellent benefits effective first day of employment! Some benefits include:
* Medical/Dental/Vision(first day)* Pension Plan
* Company Matched 401K * Stock Purchase Plan
* Vacation * Personal Days * Holidays * Tuition Reimbursement * Corporate Discounts * Employee Assistance Program * Employee Referral Bonus
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Area of Interest:
Dealership Accounting/Office Management
United States, Virtual
Automatic Data Processing
- 2 years ago - save job
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...