The Marketing Director position will lead the marketing communication strategy and execute on key deliverables for Global Asset Allocation with a focus on managed accounts. The main objective of this role is to develop and deliver messaging that ensures consistency across asset management and Fidelity’s distribution channels; as well as position GAA as a leading provider of innovative managed account solutions.
- Drive the integrated marketing strategy and communications for GAA’s managed accounts, including the go-to-market plans for new product launches across all relevant channels, as well as ongoing support of existing products and investment perspectives.
- Deliver the Managed Account capabilities story to the marketplace by consulting with channel marketing and product teams, investment management and GAA product. Ensure positioning and messaging is consistent across channels and tactics
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners in the distribution channels, product and investment management teams to influence creative approach and represent the Asset Management perspective
- Collaborate with Asset Management Marketing and Communications to share best practices and establish a consistent approach across all investment capabilities
- Drive initiatives with direction from Vice President of Marketing for GAA and in partnership with Fixed Income and Equity investment capability marketing leads
- Know when to escalate issues and offer solutions
- Address strategic issues and drive to resolution, as well as anticipate potential issues
Education and Experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelors Degree
- Financial services-related marketing experience (10-12)
- Skilled with Microsoft Office applications
- Previous experience in product marketing and managed accounts preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship building and management skills
- Ability to influence and collaborate to drive results
- Strong project management skills
Fidelity Investments is one of the world’s largest providers of financial services. Founded in 1946, the firm is a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing and many other financial products and services to more than 20 million individuals and institutions, as well as through 5,000 financial intermediary firms. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visit
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Marketing/ Advertising/ Media/ Communication
Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history of making financial expertise accessible and effective in helping people live the lives...