This position is the first level within the Community College job family. This position will be responsible for Community College inquiry generation. Resolves some scheduling and presentation questions and relies on higher levels for solutions to more complex problems
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes certification process and associated training to develop broad Community College Program and Admissions knowledge
- Networks, builds and develops professional Community College relationships to elevate the brand and increase consideration through presentations and customer service visits
- Develops marketing plan for assigned territory in conjunction with local DeVry campus leadership, makes changes as appropriate and executes plan
- Conducts dynamic presentations to explain academic and career opportunities, motivates students to further their education and identifies potential candidates for enrollment
- Accountable for specific number of visits to Community Colleges, building Community College relationships and timeliness and accuracy of data entry into CRM system
- Provides excellent customer service to Community College educators and students throughout the discovery process
- Identifies Articulation Agreement opportunities for DeVry Academic Affairs
- Assists campus by participating in campus based initiatives and events as needed
- Stays current with trends and initiatives within the educational industry, gathers and communicates strategic information and recommends marketing changes or modifications, as appropriate.
- Participates in civic affairs, community and educational organizations in order to promote a positive image of DeVry and to build Community College relationships.
- Maintains full knowledge of DeVry’ s curriculum and training courses so as to be able to fully explain all offerings
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous presentation and/or recruiting experience helpful but not required
- Excellent presentations skills required
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Products preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot and configure hardware i.e. laptops, projectors, PDA’s, routers, etc.
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs. of equipment and material
- Ability to work within a team and be a team player
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and to be a self-starter
- Ability to travel 70-90% locally
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
DeVry, Inc. - 15 months ago
It isn't exactly Ivy League, but DeVry is in the big leagues of technical, health care, and business schools. The for-profit...