The Associate Network Administrator will be responsible for installing, upgrading, monitoring, and maintaining all hardware on site. Some remote administration may be required. Typical tasks include desktop support, Active Directory administration, telecom configuration and support.
- Troubleshooting various applications
- Hosted Exchange Server & Outlook client support
- Configuring & Supporting Peripherals
- Support Blackberry, Apple and Android handheld devices
- Configuring and administering PBX system
- MS office support
- Performs other related tasks as assigned
- Configuring, Managing and Deploying System Images
- Manage equipment to host company meetings
- Asset management
- Patch management
- Create, update and maintain documentation
- Server builds including RAID configurations
- Windows & Linux installation & support
- Active Directory 2003/2008 management & support
- IIS management and support
- Patch management
- VMware installation and management
- Perform daily differentials & weekly full back ups
- Network design & implementation
- Network troubleshooting and support
- Perform trace routes, DNS digs, WHOis look ups.
- Cisco ASA and switch configuration
- IOS updates
- VLAN configuration
- Coordinate network configuration changes between multiple sites and with hosted provider
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Network/Systems Administration
- Windows Administration
- Linux Administration (Fedora or Red Hat)
- Applications administration
Cartera Commerce seeks people who share our values of customer focus, high-quality standards, dedication, independence, and a fun work environment. Everyone is empowered and responsible for innovating, building, and producing.
- Familiar with a variety of industry concepts, practices, and procedures
- Should have effective interpersonal, communication (written/verbal), listening, and team interaction skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of management and internal and external clients effectively
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to change gears quickly and thrive in a fast paced technical environment
- Excellent Analysis Skills
- Exposure to cutting edge technology
If this kind of high-energy environment appeals to you, send us your resume today!
Cartera Commerce is the leading provider of card-linked marketing solutions that increase revenue and customer loyalty for merchants, banks, card issuers and loyalty programs. For merchants, Cartera powers OfferLinkSM, the industry's largest card-linked advertising network that markets offers to more than 150 million consumers - including 65 million active, linked cards - to help acquire and retain customers. For banks, card issuers and loyalty programs, Cartera provides the industry's most comprehensive card-linked offer platform that powers personalized in-store and online shopping programs to build consumer engagement, maximize card spend and create new revenue streams. Cartera's platform delivers card-linked offers via multiple digital marketing channels.