POSITION: Demand Planning & Procurement Analyst
REPORTS TO: Manager, Demand Planning & Procurement
LOCATION: Largo, FL
This position is responsible for the demand planning, forecasting and purchasing for multiple brands of products for multiple distribution centers and company-owned stores.
· Ensure through proper merchandise planning that established goals are achieved for stock levels, service levels and slow-moving/obsoletes.
· Develop demand forecasts for multiple DC’s.
· Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
· Manage stock SKU’s to recommended DOS targets.
· Maintaining open to buy for vendors for multiple Distribution Centers.
· Create Purchase Orders for basic stock SKU’s, new products, Promotions, Promotional Materials, shows and Sales Meetings.
· Prepare analysis to support vendor SKU rationalization.
· Resolve payment issues with Accounting.
· Maintain MRP parameters, obtain MSDS sheets.
· Resolve DC Inventory issues, freight shortages and overages and large cycle count adjustments.
· Reconcile Purchase Orders to vendor Acknowledgements.
· Track Purchase Orders for on time delivery.
· Communicate with Vendors on resolving issues.
· Support Fill rate optimization through proactive reporting and analysis.
· Managing of Inventory for multiple Distribution Centers.
· Communicate with Store Replenishment Team on Launch and Promotional activity.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Demand Planning and/or Procurement
· Strong PC skills to include knowledge if Microsoft Excel Word. Access preferred
· Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and quantitative skills
· Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact effectively and professionally with peers and management
· Ability to work in team environment and independently|
L’Oréal is world leader in beauty products.
Created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with a...