The Network Engineer will be responsible for designing telephone system implementations, installing the hardware and software, configuring the telephone systems, and managing the operation of the systems on an ongoing basis.
The Network Engineer will be responsible supporting all WAN connections including MPLS and Internet connections. The Network Engineer will be responsible for interfacing with the telecommunications carriers including provisioning, problem resolution, and billing.
The Network Engineer will also be responsible for supporting and troubleshooting LAN, WAN, and Firewall configurations and maintaining documentation of the design and configuration of the equipment.
Essential duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Designs, installs, manages, & maintains the company's telephone systems. These systems include Cisco VOIP, legacy Nortel and Avaya system, and small office system.
• Design a plan for deploying Cisco VOIP to the entire company, configure the Cisco IP system for the deployment, and lead the deployment to each location.
• Act as point-person within organization for VOIP issues
• Installs, manages, maintains, and documents the WAN and Internet
• Manage the relationship with all telecommunications carriers
• Maintain management of network projects from design to implementation
Shurtape Technologies and ShurTech Brands, LLC - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
ShurTech Brands, LLC, markets and manufactures do-it-yourself tapes under the Duck®, Painter's Mate Green®, Caremail®,...