Our client is a growing technology company in Wilmington that is expanding their team and looking to bring on a team lead to manage their Linux infrastructure and two junior employees. The environment consists of 600+ Linux servers, most of which are virtualized using VMware. The ideal candidate will be responsible for making technical decisions and will need to be able to adapt and work in a fast-paced, technical envorinment.
Linux, VMware, LAMP, PHP, Red Hat, Fedora, Unix
- Linux Administration (Red Hat, Ubuntu, Fedora, etc…)
- Familiarity working with developers (LAMP)
- Cisco networking (Basic routing and switching)
- Enterprise, fast paced environment
- Prior Management or leadership experience
Workbridge Associates - 15 months ago