Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. The opportunity below is with one of our clients for a full-time permanent hire.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Our clients are often interested in candidates who may be more jr. or sr. than the description indicates, or may be missing some of the requirements, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
If you are interested in this position and would like to pursue it, please apply by sending your resume in word, text, or html (not PDF) format.
If you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested in career advancement in the technology industry, please introduce them to me. If we place someone referred by you, we'll thank you with a significant referral reward.
The majority of jobs we are recruiting for are not posted on this website, so if this job below does not fit you but you would like to know which jobs would be the best fit for you, please send your resume to me directly via the email address below. We can then do a more customized search for you.
Matthew [at] skyrocketventures [dot] com
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Web Software Engineer - PHP
Palo Alto, California
We're looking for a versed engineer and perfectionist, ready to take ownership of entire projects. A generalist backend/frontend engineers capable of building, managing, backing up and improving our product. You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact as an early member.
About & Culture
- Experience in building beautiful web & mobile applications that have scaled to millions
- Managing and scaling PHP5 and MySQL taken to their fullest extent
- Nice to have: experience with Python, Google App Engine, AWS using git and GitHub
- Experience executing with a team of engineers, designers and product managers
- Collaborate around the creation of new and existing features
At this company, innovation and creativity keeps our projects changing and improving. Our success comes from our team - smart, amazing artists and hackers who foster an environment of collaboration, fun and freedom. We are less a typical startup and more a group of friends out to change the world. We are not a traditional company, and don't intend to be one.
- Work in downtown Palo Alto
- Create in a creative lab, futuristic work environment like no other
- You pick your setup (computer/monitor/etc.)
- Free lunch & stocked kitchen
- Awesome health, dental & vision
- Transportation stipends
- Full bar, livestreaming, turntables, fog machines, etc.
Monster - 20 months ago