C.R. England Global Transportation is a stable, financially sound company with opportunity for growth within the company. As a 90-year leader in global transportation, C.R. England Global Transportation is hiring a Shop Maintenance Technician for our location in Cheyenne, Wyoming. This position will be working on both tractors and multi-temp refrigerated trailers.
Work Schedule: 3rd shift 3:00pm – 11:30pm Sunday through Thursday (40 hour week)
The Shop Maintenance Technician's responsibilities will include but are no limited to:
- Washing commercial trucks and trailers
- May include light mechanic duties
- Shop Cleaning
- Assisting Mechanics with shop duties
- Basic knowledge of trucks, trailers, and heavy equipment a plus
- Assisting mechanics on two man lifting and spotting jobs
- Pulling and checking out proper tools requested by mechanics and ensuring their proper cleaning and storage
- Other miscellaneous duties as designated by the Management team
- Light diesel mechanic experience preferred
- Must own at least a basic set of tools
- Mechanical aptitude
- Enjoys working around tools
- Knowledge of ADP a plus but not required
- Strong work ethic and dedication to completing the job assigned
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check required
- Ability to continually stand, reach, bend, and lift up 80lbs
C.R. England Global Transportation offers a competitive benefits package that includes, medical, dental, life insurance, vision, vacation, and 401K.
C.R. England Global Transportation has grown 100% in the last ten years and seeks to continue its exciting success. Our outstanding growth represents tremendous opportunity for those interested in leadership and management careers. Our hiring process focuses on those interested in long-term career possibilities and encourages career-minded individuals to apply.
C. R. England - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
C.R. England is a world class organization and one of the top trucking and transportation companies in the country. In fact, we are the...