Are you an Oracle DBA looking for an exciting and challenging job? Then our client, the world’s largest online travel company, wants you!
We are currently looking for an experienced DBA to support our client’s global R12 Oracle E-business suite implementation in Bellevue, WA. You will be responsible for the configuration and monitoring of Oracle databases and will work as a member of the database administration team providing continuous support. Please review the below requirements and let me know what you think!
* Monitor and provide production support of databases.
* Perform code migration between Oracle environments.
* Escalate and work with vendor technical support to resolve issues.
* Install, configure, and upgrade database software and related products.
* Work with functional users in creating users, roles and responsibilities and enforce security policies.
* Provide leadership to technical staff with development activities.
• Experience as a an Oracle System Administrator (Oracle EBS 11.5.10 or higher).
• Experience with scheduling jobs using native Oracle, Control-M, or AppWorks.
• Experience as an applications DBA (including cloning, patching, and AD utilities).
• Experience with creation of users, roles and responsibilities, setting up roles inheritance and privileges using Oracle User Management [UMX]/Approvals Management [AME].
Catalytic Software - 12 months ago
Catalytic has helped some of the world's leading brands in the Communications, Media, and Technology industries develop the products,...